Last update on: Jan 26, 2022
The /myanimelist commands are in beta, so there might be bugs or errors. If you do use the commands and encounter a bug, error, or have any suggestions I ask you please send me a message using the /feedback command or joining our support server at https://whitecat.app/join.
Things to know:
- Make sure the Discord account you allow us to access is the same one your using the slash commands with.
- You first have to allow White Cat to access your Discord profile so we can confirm the correct account is using the command, then you will be asked to allow us to connect to your MyAnimeList account so we can show you your stats.
- I do not edit your MyAnimeList data without you knowingly doing so.
- I do not save your list data, but I do cache it for up to 6 min.
- The edit button does not work currently, I am working on a nice way to edit your anime/manga lists easily within discord. This is still under development.
- The /anime commands will not be affected by this change, you can still use the anime commands normally.
Slash Commands List:
- /myanimelist animelist
- /myanimelist mangalist
- /myanimelist stats
- /myanimelist suggested
- /myanimelist logout